Monday, May 19, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Wrap-up

Bout of Books 10.0 Wrap Up

I announced here that I was going to participate in the Bout of Books 10.0 Read-a-thon. I've never 'officially' participated in a read-a-thon before this, so I wanted to try it out. I LOVED it. I want to participate in more in the future.

My goal was to read 100 pages a day (which is a typical week for me, but I knew that this week I had a lot of other stuff to do). And I exceeded it. YAY! :D I thought I'd give a run-down of how my week went day-by-day.

Monday:
60 pages Why We Broke Up
30 pages The Hero of Ages
Total: 90

Tuesday:
52 pages The Hero of Ages
23 pages Why We Broke Up
Total: 75

Wednesday:
70 pages The Hero of Ages
151 pages Why We Broke Up
Total: 221

Thursday:
37 pages The Hero of Ages
40 pages City of Ashes
Total: 77

Friday:
210 pages City of Ashes
50 pages The Hero of Ages
Total: 260

Saturday:
90 The Hero of Ages
20 pages City of Ashes
Total: 110

Sunday:
100 pages City of Ashes
56 pages The Hero of Ages
14 pages The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms

I finished a total of three books. First I finished Why We Broke Up (you can click the title to see my review). Then I finished The Hero of Ages (which blew my mind and I need a few days to collect myself before writing a review). I finished City of Ashes after midnight on yesterday, but that doesn't count as finishing it in the read-a-thon. I just thought I'd mention it.

I'm really happy with how I did this Read-a-thon! I can't wait to do another one in the future. The next one I do will probably The Booktube-a-thon this July. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment