Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NaNoWriMo

I have a small announcement. I am doing NaNoWriMo this November for the first time and I honestly couldn't be more excited. 50,000 words in a month is daunting, but if I can finish it it'll feel so great. It's also good training as I want to be an author.

My NaNo book is going to be a high fantasy set in a country that has its own version of the Fountain of Youth. The tentative title is The Storm of the Spring, but of course that's subject to a lot of change (along with a good portion of what I think of now as the plot).

I might do some updates throughout the month or something, I'm not completely sure yet.

All of that being said, I don't know how much reading I'll get done this month what with the writing added onto everything else I have going on in my life. But hopefully I'll be able to post some reviews.


And if you're doing NaNoWriMo as well feel free to tell me in the comments. I'd love to have to chat with you about progress and everything. As of right now I am really pumped for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment