Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Month of June.

Announcement.
June 1st - July 12th

The month of June is a VERY busy one for me. I play a game called Bible Bowl and all of our competitions are from June through the beginning of July. This means a lot of time away from home and when I am home, I'll be committing all of my time to studying for the competitions.

This, of course, means I have to put reading on hold for the time being. I will not be reading ANY new books until mid-July (except Siege and Storm, which I am making a MAJOR exception for because I am just so excited). And this, in turn, means no new reviews for a while.

BUT, because I'm being a good little blogger, I decided to pre-write some reviews for books that I've already read before I started writing book reviews. So I'm going to be spreading those out throughout this month just to keep updating the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment