Friday, January 25, 2013

Top 12 of 2012

Top Books of 2012
This is also late, but here is the list of all the books that I read and loved in 2012. Keep in mind this is just a list in random order. I'm not good at picking my favorites of things, and never have been. It just feels mean to all the equally awesome books that I read. So these were all incredibly written books by extremely talented authors and I am so glad that I had the chance to read them.

1. Insurgent
    by: Veronica Roth
2. The Fault in our Stars
    by: John Green
3. Unwholly
    by: Neal Shusterman
4. Legend
    by: Marie Lu
5. Pandemonium
    by: Lauren Oliver
6. Anna and the French Kiss
    by: Stephanie Perkins
7. The Death Cure
    by: James Dashner
8. Wild Orchid
    by: Cameron Dokey
9. Prized
    by: Caragh O'Brien
10. Birthmarked
    by: Caragh O'Brien
11. Throne of Glass
    by: Sarah J. Maas
12. Crewel
    by: Gennifer Albin

No comments:

Post a Comment