Monday, August 18, 2014

TTT: Books People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read

People Have Been Telling You That You Need to Read
Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they have a different Top Ten list topic that a bunch of bloggers take and make their own list of those things.
1. Cinder
By: Marissa Meyer

2. Code Name Verity
By: Elizabeth Wein

3. Brave New World
By: Aldous Huxley

4. The Lies of Locke Lamora
By: Scott Lynch

5. On The Jellicoe Road
By: Melina Marchetta

6. Just One Day
By: Gayle Forman

7. The Shadow of the Wind
By: Carlos Ruiz Zafon

8. Daughter of Smoke and Bone
By: Laini Taylor

9. Sabriel
By: Garth Nix

10. 1984
By: George Orwell

4 comments:

  1. You should definitely try to pick up On The Jellicoe Road but I'll let you know that it is hard sometimes to get through the first 100 pages - thats because the book is a mystery and you are not really sure what is going on. The writing in that book is so well done though and the characters feel sooo soo real. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many yes moments for me on this list. So many people have recommended Code Name Verity and Jellicoe Road to me that I finally gave in this summer and read both. I really enjoyed both books, but loved Jellicoe Road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the classics on your list too! Nice! Brave New World and 1984 are both ones I'd love to read too. They're on my TBR. Happy reading.
    Top 10 @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is one of my favourite books ever. I really loved it and when I started it I hadn't ever really read anything like it before. I highly recommend it. I want to read Code Name Verity.

    I've got 1984 on my list too!

    ReplyDelete