Monday, November 18, 2013

One Year.

One Year.
One Whole Year.


That's how long I've been running this blog. I have posted 111 reviews. This blog has inspired me to read more than I thought I could. I've loved summarizing my feelings about books in a way that I can go back to and reference later.
 
I have a history of starting projects and then getting distracted by other projects. I don't finish many things. So when I decided to start blogging book reviews, I thought, "Well, I don't know how long this will last, but I'll give it a chance." Thank goodness, I did. I think my life has improved for running this blog and I am definitely aiming toward two years now.

Most importantly, thank you to anyone who has read even one of my posts from this past year. It really means a lot to me that I can post my opinions and people read them (even if you hate me for them or strongly disagree). Basically, the internet is cool.

And I think it's a shame that I don't know any of you who read things that I write on here (if that 'you' even exists). So really, feel free to comment on any of my posts if you agree or disagree or are just plain neutral.

Thank you, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment